Pop & Scrub - Holiday Self Care Gift Set
Treat yourself or someone special to some well-deserved me-time this Holiday! This gift set is the ultimate self-care package with Holiday-inspired scents and indulgences for nourishing your body inside and out in the comfort of a luxurious bath!
All products included proudly support women-owned BIPOC companies! 🚺
**The set comes wrapped in a matte black EATABLE gift bag.**
In this Gift Set:
- One x 125 g bag of EATABLE gourmet spirits infused popcorn in special Holiday flavour: Jingle Bell Pops
- "Sugar Cookie" all-natural sugar scrub with scent of warm butter cookie, with buttercream frosting and notes of vanilla
- Handcrafted jumbo 8 oz bath bomb that's a sweet treat for your skin! A fragrant blend of fresh coconut, with a bit of cinnamon spice, vanilla, and eggnog that will make you feel inspired by holidays on the island of Puerto Rico!
- Hand-poured soy wax candle tin with Holiday-inspired "Jingle Bell Pops" scent featuring notes of butter popcorn, white chocolate, and peppermint
- Satin eye mask with metallic gold lash motifs
- Blank notecard with custom handwritten message
EATABLE Gourmet Wine & Spirits infused Popcorn:
- 1 x 125 g bag of EATABLE gourmet spirits infused popcorn in special Holiday flavour: Jingle Bell Pops
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, crafted with natural ingredients
- See product page for full details and ingredients
Sugar Cookie Sugar Scrub | Naked Bar Soap Company:
- Sugar cookie scent features whipped mango and shea butter emulsified sugar scrubs are made with moisture rich oils, creamy mango and shea butters, and exfoliating sugar.
- Made with all-natural ingredients, no preservatives or harsh chemicals
- Scrub can develop a yellowish hue if exposed to direct sunlight. Discoloration does not affect the efficacy or the scent of the product. We recommend placing in a room temperature environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Ingredients: cane sugar, coconut oil, mango butter, shea butter, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, vitamin E, fragrance oil, coarse salt, dried florals
- Weight: 0.5 lb
Coquito Bath Bomb | Naked Bar Soap Company:
- 8 oz jumbo bath bomb
- Free from preservatives, parabens, sulfates, and any surfactant ingredients. Made with a blend of ingredients that will leave skin feeling moisturized and soft.
- May contain botanical particles that will easily wash down the drain, and light coloring from natural micas and oxide colorants.
- Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, coconut oil, polysorbate 80, kaolin clay, mica color, fragrance oil
100% Soy Wax Candle | EATABLE x The Market Candle Company:
- 4oz tin with 15+ hour burn time
- "Jingle Bell Pops" scent inspired by our popcorn, featuring notes of butter popcorn, white chocolate and peppermint
- Soy wax is a renewable source, made from soybean oil - It burns clean without soot or toxins in the air
- 8" (L) x 3.5" (D)
- Polyester satin fabric
We offer free shipping for orders above $75. Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) of being placed. Fast shipping available to USA/Canadian customers.
Please see our FAQ page for more detailed information.
We offer a 30 Day Happiness Guarantee for new customers to try Eatable™ risk-free!
As a small business who takes pride in crafting our snacks with the highest standards, your happiness is our greatest compliment. It's important to us that you love your popcorn. If you experience an issue, we’ll make it right, always.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details, and we'll gladly send instructions so you can claim a refund.
Pop & Scrub - Holiday Self Care Gift Set
Our award winning popcorn has been featured in
Our Pop & Scrub - Holiday Self Care Gift Set
Pairs perfectly with...
We take our popcorn to the next level by carefully hand-sifting premium, non-GMO corn and adding unique, all-natural flavors. Our popcorn is the real deal: no artificial colours, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Get the kick without the buzz. Our snacks are infused with premium spirits, liquor and wine reductions that use traditional confectionery methods. With virtually zero alcohol content, you can feel good about snacking.
We snack away with pride and care about the home we share and call Earth. That’s why we are proudly a Certified Plastic Neutral company and part of the proceeds from each purchase are donated to Second Harvest.
Inspired by happy hour, crafted for good times, our popcorn's unique cooking process eliminates virtually all of the alcohol content, leaving the residual flavor notes from the drinks you love-without the guilt.
Our 30 Day Happiness Guarantee.
In the unlikely event that your snacking experience was not up to your expectations, contact us with your order number and details, and we'll gladly send instructions to claim a refund.
Shipping to Canada & Usa
Free shipping over $75.
In a rush? Upgrade to expedited shipping at checkout.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Where is Eatable™ made?
Eatable™ popcorn is freshly popped weekly and hand-packed in our production facility in Toronto, Canada.
Does Eatable™ popcorn contain real alcohol?
Yes - real alcohol or natural alcohol-flavored extract is infused in our products. Most of the alcohol content gets burned off during our cooking process, leaving only the residual base flavour notes. The final product is virtually alcohol-free.
What is the shelf life of Eatable™?
Our popcorn remains fresh for 9-12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in an unopened bag at cool room temperature. Since we don't add any artificial preservatives in our products, we recommend enjoying your popcorn immediately once the bag is opened, and finish within one week to ensure the best flavour and texture. But we’re sure you won’t have too much trouble with that.
Where can I find Eatable™ in stores?
Eatable™ popcorn is available through our online store as well as over 200 retailers across Canada and USA. Check out our Retail Stores page to find a retailer near you.
Have more questions?
We've got answers! Check out our full FAQ page for answers to the most frequently asked questions.