Freshly Popped - Baby Bath & Storytime Essentials Gift Box
Freshly popped cuteness has arrived! Treat new parents and their bundle of joy to a special bathtime and storytime experience! This gift box contains a stylish onesie and bandana bibs for baby, treats for mom and dad, along with all the essentials a memorable bathtime to soothe the spirits. Top it off with a humourous storytime read after a long day! "Mama Needs a Drink" is an Amazon best-selling light-hearted book written to make parents laugh at the time they need it most!
**The set comes packaged in a beautiful EATABLE branded gift box.**
In this Gift Set:
- Two 2 x 100g bag of EATABLE gourmet wine-infused popcorn in our bestselling Pop the Champagne and Whisky on the Pops flavors
- A cute and witty unisex onesie (6-mo size) worthy of popcorn-loving parents!
- 4 x super-absorbent cotton bandana bibs in stylish unisex patterns
- Bathorium "Little Charlie" Baby Bubble Bath Milk (250 mL) and Baby Bath Soak (250 g)
- "Mama Needs a Drink" Hardcover book
EATABLE Gourmet Wine & Spirits infused Gourmet Popcorn:
- 2 x 100 g bag in Pop the Champagne and Whisky on the Pops flavors
- Click here for full nutrition and ingredients
- Pop the Champagne: Belgian white chocolate covered kettle corn, with Champagne infused sugar crystals that literally POP in your mouth, for an unforgettable sensory experience
- Whisky on the Pops: Scotch whisky infused artisan caramel with subtle smoky notes, double baked to deliver a satisfying crunch
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, crafted with natural ingredients
"Freshly Popped" Baby Onesie (made by Satchi Co. Gifts) // Rabbit Skins:
- 6 months size - Chest: 8.75" Length: 12.5"
- Flatlock seams
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- Reinforced three-snap closure
- CPSIA compliant- tracking label in side seam
- Material: polyester and cotton
- Weight: 2.08 g
- Color: Black
Baby Bandana Bibs:
- 100% organic cotton (front)
- 100% soft polyester (back)
- Size: 33cm x 19.5cmx 30.5cm
- Adjustable Snaps: 2 nickel-free snaps that adjust to your baby’s neckline size for added comfort
- Suitable for newborns, infants and toddlers up to 36 months
"Little Charlie" Baby Bath Milk (250 mL) // Bathorium:
- Creamy and dreamy bubbles without any harsh drying effects.
- Using clean ingredients and free of harmful toxins or surfactants this combination of plant milks and light essential oils nourish skin while creating bubbles in the tub you can feel good about.
- 250ml ELIXIR bottle will run approx 12-15 baths.
"Little Charlie" Baby Bath Soak (250 g) // Bathorium:
- Luscious coconut milk and oat proteins nourish dry and inflamed skin while gently cleansing from head to toe.
- Specifically designed for newborns to kids of all ages.
- No need for soap when using Little Charlie- just the bathwater and washcloth!
- Hints of: Chamomile, Lavender, Oat Perfect for: Skin calming, Hydrating, Sleep
"Mama Needs a Drink" Hardcover Book // By Tage Lee:
- 36 Pages
- Harris Personality Publishing (2018)
We offer free shipping for orders above $75. Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) of being placed. Fast shipping available to USA/Canadian customers.
Please see our FAQ page for more detailed information.
We offer a 30 Day Happiness Guarantee for new customers to try Eatable™ risk-free!
As a small business who takes pride in crafting our snacks with the highest standards, your happiness is our greatest compliment. It's important to us that you love your popcorn. If you experience an issue, we’ll make it right, always.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details, and we'll gladly send instructions so you can claim a refund.
Freshly Popped - Baby Bath & Storytime Essentials Gift Box
Our award winning popcorn has been featured in
Our Freshly Popped - Baby Bath & Storytime Essentials Gift Box
Pairs perfectly with...
• New Parents Date Night In
We take our popcorn to the next level by carefully hand-sifting premium, non-GMO corn and adding unique, all-natural flavors. Our popcorn is the real deal: no artificial colours, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Get the kick without the buzz. Our snacks are infused with premium spirits, liquor and wine reductions that use traditional confectionery methods. With virtually zero alcohol content, you can feel good about snacking.
We snack away with pride and care about the home we share and call Earth. That’s why we are proudly a Certified Plastic Neutral company and part of the proceeds from each purchase are donated to Second Harvest.
Inspired by happy hour, crafted for good times.
Our 30 Day Happiness Guarantee.
In the unlikely event that your snacking experience was not up to your expectations, contact us with your order number and details, and we'll gladly make it right.
Shipping to Canada & Usa
Free shipping over $75.
In a rush? Upgrade to expedited shipping at checkout.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Where is Eatable™ made?
Eatable™ popcorn is freshly popped weekly and hand-packed in our production facility in Toronto, Canada.
Does Eatable™ popcorn contain real alcohol?
Yes - real alcohol or natural alcohol-flavored extract is infused in our products. Most of the alcohol content gets burned off during our cooking process, leaving only the residual base flavour notes. The final product is virtually alcohol-free.
What is the shelf life of Eatable™?
Our popcorn remains fresh for 9-12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in an unopened bag at cool room temperature. Since we don't add any artificial preservatives in our products, we recommend enjoying your popcorn immediately once the bag is opened, and finish within one week to ensure the best flavour and texture. But we’re sure you won’t have too much trouble with that.
Where can I find Eatable™ in stores?
Eatable™ popcorn is available through our online store as well as over 200 retailers across Canada and USA. Check out our Retail Stores page to find a retailer near you.
Have more questions?
We've got answers! Check out our full FAQ page for answers to the most frequently asked questions.