FEATURED on Shopify's Tasty Business YouTube Series - EATABLE Co-Founders Charlene & Vince share the childhood nostalgia that inspired this recipe for Peanut Butter & Jelly popcorn!
Vincent and Charlene’s PB&J Popcorn recipe:
- 16 cups popped popcorn (about 1 cup kernels)
- 1 cup White Chocolate
- 3 tbsp. Natural Grape Jelly or Jam 1/3 cup Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter, unsweetened
1. Pop corn and divide into two bowls
2. Bring cane sugar and honey to a boil and let simmer for a few minutes
3. Take off heat and stir in peanut butter. This will be your peanut butter mixture
4. Pour over the bowl of popcorn. Mix well and spread on a tray
5. Bake at 250F for 30 minutes
6. Melt chocolate over medium low heat with grape jelly/jam until smooth. This will be your jam mixture.
7. Pour over bowl of popcorn. Mix well and spread on a tray to cool
8. Combine both popcorn flavours in a large bowl and enjoy