Looking for the perfect sweet treat to pair with Eatable Popcorn? We've got the recipe for you! This fantastic Brulé Peach popcorn recipe featuring our Poppin' Peach Bellini is a quick and easy treat that will get your sweet fix in no time.
It might just be the one dessert recipe you will need for Springtime - it is fruity, crunchy, and toasted to golden perfection. Best thing of all? This simple recipe only features only SEVEN steps!
Popcorn Brulé Peach & Ice Cream Recipe
- 2-3 peaches
- Simple syrup
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Eatable Poppin Peach Bellini Popcorn
1) Cut 2-3 peaches into halves
2) We lightly browned the top using a wire rack on low heat for about 15 minutes in order to get the peaches nice and soft with some amazing grill lines
3) We made a simple syrup using water and sugar to coat overtop our already browned peaches and then popped it into the oven on Hi Broil for about 8 minutes.
4) Once the sugar starts to harden overtop the peaches, it’s time to take it out of the oven!
5) Once the peaches are out of the oven, let them sit for about 5-6 minutes until they cool down.
6) Serve with a side of vanilla ice cream, add some Eatable Poppin Peach Bellini for some extra peach notes and for some added crunch.
7) Finally drizzle some honey we used (Drizzle Golden Raw Honey) and sprinkled some cracked sea salt overtop the entire dessert for that sweet and salty after taste.
And that's it, enjoy! The Brulé Peach pairs perfectly with our Poppin Peach Bellini popcorn alongside the creaminess of the ice cream for a effortlessly delicious snack for any occasion.