TRICK OR TREAT! Whether you make this tasty treat for a Halloween movie night or just as an autumn snack, this spooky snack stays as a fall favorite of ours. Customize this easy recipe with your favorite EATABLE Popcorn flavor - or even combine flavors if you want to try something new.
Pumpkin-Shaped Infused Popcorn Crispies 🎃🍿
- Melt your butter on medium heat, then add in your marshmallows.
- On low to medium heat, stir your marshmallows until they are completely melted. If you'd like to add in orange food colouring, now is the time to do so.
- Once marshmallows are completely melted, add in your EATABLE Poppin' Rosé All Day or EATABLE popcorn of choice and stir well to incorporate everything. You can crush your popcorn beforehand if you would like finer pieces.
- Line a square or rectangle shaped dish with parchment paper, and quickly transfer your mixture into the dish. With another piece of parchment paper, press the mixture down until it takes the shape of your dish.
- Once your Popcorn Crispies have cooled, use a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to cut out pumpkin shapes.
- Place your melting chocolate into a ziploc bag and melt it in the microwave in 10 second intervals.
- Cut a small corner of your ziploc bag, and use it to make a pumpkin face on your popcorn crispies.
Did you try this recipe? Let us know your thoughts on Instagram with #EATABLELIFE
and tag @eatableinc
! Are you excited for more EATABLE recipes? Make sure to keep up with our blog for more.
More #MakeItEATABLE Recipes: