Is summer getting too hot for you? Need a recipe that can cool you and your guests down? Love fruits in salads? This Watermelon and Feta Salad with our Poppin’ Rosé All Day Popcorn is perfect for any situation! Amazingly refreshing and scrumptious, this recipe will get you craving it before you even make it.
WATERMELON AND FETA SALAD RECIPE:
- 4 cups of sphered (or cubed) watermelon
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 cup Poppin’ Rosé All Day Popcorn
- 1/2 cup of cucumber
- ¼ cup of red onions
- ½ cup of basil and mint leaves
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
Steps and Instructions:
Cut the watermelon in half and begin to form small spheres (special tool required if not, cubed works well for this recipe) and begin to layer on to your dish.
In a bowl, add one cup of halved strawberries followed by ½ cup of cucumber and ¼ cup of red onions. Mix together.
Add ½ cup of your basil and mint leaf mixture to your bowl of strawberries. Add black pepper for taste.
In the same bowl, add 1 tbsp of agave, 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and mix together thoroughly.
Begin layering your strawberry and balsamic mixture over top of your sphered watermelons. Store in the fridge for 15 minutes. This allows the balsamic mixture to merge with the watermelon while keeping the fruits crisp.
After 15 minutes remove your dish from the fridge and sprinkle 1 cup of cubed feta cheese, followed by some EATABLE Poppin’ Rosé All Day Popcorn as a fun, crisp, and boozy garnish.
Drink - I mean, eat up!
And that's our take on watermelon salad - sweet and refreshing with fruit, acidic with balsamic, and finally - crunchy and boozy with Poppin’ Rosé All Day Popcorn, just how we like it. Feel free to adjust the levels of each component to make the perfect salad for you!
- Poppin' Merlot Sangria: The Only Sangria Recipe You Need
- Whisky Chicken Tenders with a Smoky and Sweet Whisky Sauce
- Champagne Popcorn Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 2 Irish Cream Inspired Dessert Coffee Recipes
- 2 Charcuterie Board Ideas with EATABLE
- 5 Recipes that are Instantly Elevated with Popcorn